Meet Our Executives
Head of Business & Training
Head of Communication
Head of Finance
Peace Ita Ekpeyong
Head of Programs
Akinlemibola Adesanmi Precious
Barr Dolapo Obafunmi
Head of Legal
The African Youths International Development Foundation (AFYIDEF) is a Nigerian-based organization that works to promote the socio-economic development of young people and foster peace and co-existence in Africa. AFYIDEF focuses on a range of issues that impact young people, including natural resources and conflict, climate change, and peace education. The organization works closely with experts, international bodies, and all levels of government to support young people and promote sustainable development. In addition to its work on these issues, AFYIDEF also supports the UN's World Programme of Action for Youth and organizes events and activities that engage young people in topics such as conflict prevention, peace education, the environment, sustainable development, election monitoring, entrepreneurship, globalization, culture, and drug abuse. Through its programs and initiatives, AFYIDEF aims to provide young people with opportunities to learn, network, and share best practices on important issues. By supporting the development of young people, AFYIDEF hopes to foster a more peaceful and prosperous Africa.
Why Choose Us
Why you should join AYIDEF
1. The opportunity to get involved in important causes and make a positive impact in your community apnd the world.
2. Access to educational programs and workshops that teach young people about the political process and how they can get involved.
3. The chance to network and meet other young people who are passionate about making a difference.
4. The opportunity to gain valuable skills and experience that can help you in your future career.
5. The chance to have your voice heard and make a difference on the issues that matter to you.
6. Access to resources and support from experienced mentors and leaders within the organization.
7. The chance to be part of a supportive community of like-minded individuals who are committed to making a positive impact