1. To initiate and execute programmes that will benefit the youths
2. To present ourselves as good ambassadors of Africa by promoting continental integration and harmonious co-existence of diverse communities in African society.
3. To fight and discourage corruption, cultism, child abuse, stigmatization of people living with HIV/AIDS, violence, drug and human trafficking by organizing symposia, seminars, conference and workshops in all part of Nigeria, neighboring communities in Africa; and to promote continental development.
4. To assist the needy such as; widows, the aged parents, orphanage homes, and the less privileged (ones) financially and materially in Africa.
5. To organize public enlightenment campaigns against youth’s restiveness in Africa.
6. To mobilize resource for the promotion of love, unity and peaceful co-existence among Africa communities.
7. To promote the struggle for the education and protect rights of the girl child, gender equality, and rights of children, especially the disabled in Africa
8. To raise funds from members, corporate organizations, philanthropists, international Donor agencies and through government support programmes for the smooth running of the foundation.
9. To establish links with international and regional NGO’s in obtaining necessary technological expertise and materials in order to achieve the network objectives in Africa.
10. To organize educational seminars on health within and among African States and across the global world, by working with other health institutions- such as; WHO, UNO, American Society on Micro Biology, TY Danjuma Foundation, etc.
11. To liaise with international bodies in carrying humanitarian and voluntary services in time of out break of diseases, war, natural disasters and emergency situations.
12. To develop and train African Youths and members on how to contribute to the economic development of their countries in with regards to career prospects in socio-economic and cultural development.
13. To assist in the organization of rural youth forum towards the development of skill acquisition, in arts and culture, and self empowerment.